Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Water logged

We had our mandatory apartment complex meeting today just like we do every semester. We made suggestions about white clove cleaning and complained about the J-Walking signs and lack of good parking spots. However we are all still happy to be here and like it a lot; they even put up fire evacuation chart on our wall with arrows showing which way to go to get away from the fire . The only thing...Our apartment doesn't have an arrow over it. I'm guessing we jump...
Any way after our meeting I went to the gym. To get into the gym you have to know you ID number and for some reason I was getting mine wrong. I type it in everyday at work to punch in and I was certain that the number was a 4. But the girl working the desk let me in and told me to bring my ID next time. What a moron!!! Oh but this is the best,,,After doing the elliptical for 30 minutes I left. On the way out I got a drink from the fountain, then another. By the time I got outside and on the way home I could feel that I had too much water in me. I was aching and hurting and moaning and groaning. I took a good two hours before I could function again.
So friends when you feel full stop drinking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment