Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Library and The Internet

My printer is out of ink and more won't come until Monday so I went to the Library to print and submit work. It was about 2:00 and I did not plan on being there for more than an hour and a half. So I took a quiz filled out a worksheet and tried to print a case study. Oh but the computer that prints papers decided it didn't want to print. So I had to reprint and walk to the other side of the library to print out a 13 page case study and two page worksheet. What a pain. Not excited for all the case studies for my Business classes. After an hour I couldn't do anything more at the Library and walked home. For the rest of the evening we watched movies and friends came to visit. Oh But the Best part was when I typed up a 3 paragraph response paper, tried to submit it online and my computer had logged me out. All my work-GONE!! After freaking out for 5 mins and eating some chocolate I started typing again...then my internet geeked out and went back a page and my response was gone again. Finally I typed really fast and submitted it before anything could happen again. Oh the joys of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment