Monday, September 12, 2011

Catchup


For those very few souls that read my blog you may have noticed that I lost my desire to update all summer long. Fortunately for one of my classes this semester we have to come up with a self-improvement goal and plan out all the details of how we are going to complete that goal. (Its all about organization. Although my goal may not really improve me as a whole it will improve my writing skills and require me to learn more about myself. What I want to do is blog about something new everyday. Sometimes I may have questions and other I might just tell a story of something that happened to me that day. The only rules are we have to do it at least 3 times a week and equal an hour and a half time. Wish me luck I hope I don't lose gumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment