Friday, September 16, 2011

Finally Friday

The week is finally over and I had no desire to do anything this evening. For me only having a swimming class at 10:15 I still am pooped. Here's how it went. After going to class for about 20 mins, because it was the first day and we just went over he syllabus, I had to tote my three large heavy totes back to the storage closet. Once I finally found a place for them I stacked them up and quickly came back to the apartment to go grocery shopping. Although I had a good handful of things on my list my number one goal was to get ink for my printer. So after trudging through the rain to the car I maneuvered my way to Walmart. As I moseyed through the aisles and gathered delicious things from lined shelves. This was so much better then the first weeks rush. As I made my way back to the ink section I felt confident. I was gonna return home with my lovely treasures and enjoy the weekend. But once I got back to the shelf it was not there. What!! All I want is some black ink for my lexmark printer. Nothing!!! SO I had to go all the way to an office supply store which I turned the wrong way and ended up in Sugar City... Then the store didn't have it and I had to order it. But of course I didn't know what model my printer was so I had to come all the way home and look then call them and place an order to have the ink shipped by Monday. And it was Raining. And I thought I'd be an relaxed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment