Monday, October 3, 2011

Just another Monday

It is now 10:30pm Monday October 3rd 2011. This Morning I woke up to my alarm ringing at 6am and rolled out of bed 10 minutes later to complete homework for the day ahead. at 6pm this evening I walked toward my apartment to end my long long day. At 7pm I once again left the comforts of my bed to return again at 8. I begin to see to the tasks needing completed for my school day tomorrow. I listened again to wonderful talks given at General Conference this past weekend and felt a peace come over me in knowing that my day would end full of the spirit. Mondays are often hard and seem to drag on forever but when you finally reach the end the sweet calm assurance that a day gone well is all you need to press on for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment