Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Good Good Night

Although its Saturday morning it was Friday night an hour ago and Friday is what is important here. Friday was a big day! It all started with my swimming class. I flirted and raced and yelled it was so great! After cleaning up after class I laid in my bed and watch my tv shows. I then saw that I had a text from my best friend telling me he was joining the Navy. WOW! I then spent some time in the Library trying to get my mind off of some things. Upon returning home I called my friend to talk to him about the Navy and then spent another couple hours in my bed. Finally at 6 I got ready for a night on the town. At 7 I went to a party/football game, at 7:30 I attended a David Osmond concert and at 10:30 went with my roommate and meet some guys. We were out until 1 just talking. It was one of the most exciting days I have had in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment