Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dear John Reply

I have recieved my very first response to a Dear John letter. It was almost as amazing as the letter I sent. In the letter my dear missionary reminded me of all the times he stayed by my side through hard times including the many plastic surgeries I undertook to make myself look so beautiful. He mentioned how any other guy would only be seeing my outer beauty where as he saw my inter beauty. And how I would always be his hump back club foot ugly beauty. I have never laughed so hard! I do hope that all responses are as creative as his.

2 comments:

  1. I am confused. Do you know these people you are writing Dear John letters to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lacey. I only send Dear Johns to those who ask me to. A fake Dear John deserves a fake reply!

    ReplyDelete