Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dear John

I just wrote my very first 'Dear John' letter. You think it would be a sad thing butthis wasn't. Iwrote this letter to a missionary that is/was serving in my ward here at home. He is being transfered tomorrow and wanted a dear john letter so I told him I would write him one and it turned out pretty good. Although his parting will be sad I know that leavingwith an awesome letter from me will help to make it a little easier!!This letter will not be the only dear john letter I will be writing. I promised two other friends that I would write one to them while they are gone!I love making people happy!
To read the letter check out my Works of Art page.

1 comment:

  1. I read that out loud to Carly. We love it. You were made to write Dear John letters. It was very classy ;)

    ReplyDelete