Tuesday, February 1, 2011

STRESS!!!

Today was one of those days. I had stayed up late working on an assignment for one of my classes, then got up early to finish it. Unfortunately I could not get this project to work. So I went to class with what I had and looking like I had just rolled out of bed. Funny thing was we ran into an old friend of ours, so not only was I not happy, I looked like crap. Great impression after 6 months. And then all through class my teacher was going over new things and I was still stuck on 'old' things. Boy was I stressed. But then I came home and turned on my punk music and took a shower. I felt better... Then I went to class and realized that I was so worried about the one project I didn't write a paper for my other class. 10 points down the drain. Oh and we needed to take a booklet to class with us and I just so happen to leave it on my bed. Awesome... And then I went up to the radio station and could not get my segways to the right time and I was finally done at 4:30 and home 4:45 just in time to submit in my homework. And now I am watching TV because I don't want to think anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment