Saturday, June 19, 2010

It Burns!!!

Friday was a beautiful day and I just so happen to be done with class early so I decided that it was necessary to lay out in the sun. After eating a bit of lunch and grabbing a book I spread my blanket and began to read. Perhaps ten minutes into my lazy day reading my eyelids began to droop. I curled my arms up and I'll just rest my eyes for a bit, ha RIGHT! I woke up half an hour later with sore elbows and sun beaten legs. Great! But that wasn't it. I knew that I needed to go inside so that I didn't get really burnt but I just couldn't stay inside so I went out again...the next day I couldn't move! My legs were burnt my chest was burnt, my arms were burnt. Even my neck was burnt. Oh the Joys of summer.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to trace the tan line on your neck and transform it into another set of lips. It would be totally legit.

    ReplyDelete